This powerful Fertility self-hypnosis CD has a unique selection of 3 specific recordings especially created to help increase your chances of conceiving a baby.
Fertility by Hypnosis can help achieve mental and physical balance, and will explore the mental and emotional elements that are often overlooked when trying to achieve a healthy conception.
These recordings can ease the psychological pressure that accompanies the effort in conceiving, whether that be naturally or on the IVF program.
Our Fertility Hypnosis CD will add value to any plan that you have in order to get pregnant.
- Research shows that stress can interfere with and undermine the body's reproductive function, and that relieving stress greatly enhances fertility.
- Studies have indicated that "infertile" women participating in mind/body therapy experienced a 42% - 55% conception rate as compared to a 20% rate in the control group who used no mind/body techniques.
- Professor Eliahu Levitas found that hypnosis can double the success rate of IVF. His findings were presented to the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology Conference in 2004.
- In 1999, Alice Dormar PhD conducted a study to show how efffective mind/body techniques were in removing unresolved issues surrounding pregnancy. In 1999, 42% of 132 infertile women participating in the mind/body program conceived within 6 months of completing it.
- In his book, 'The Psychobiology of Gene Expressions', Dr. Ernest L. Rossi suggests that hypnotic-type suggestions can activate specific genes involved with fertility and conception, including the IL-1, c-fos, and the CYP17 in a specific order.
Dr. Elizabeth Muir, a clinical psychologist specialising in treating infertility, has researched how hypnotherapy affects the hypothalamus gland (a tiny region of the brain that controls the flow of hormones in the body). Dr. Muir found this gland was sensitive to stress, thus created a bridge between the emotional and the biological. She discovered that hypnotherapy could help reduce stress, which in turn allowed the hypothalamus gland to trigger the hormone production that was conducive to successful reproduction.
The results of Muir’s study showed that 45% of the women with unexplained infertility were able to conceive when hypnotherapy was added to their fertility program.
Muir says, “Hypnotherapy works on the premise that the conscious and subconscious minds may be at odds with each other.”
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What does it feel like to be Hypnotised?
A: It is a state of relaxation, similar to the moments before we fall asleep at night or meditation. Relaxed, yet still aware and totally in control! (Similar to day dreaming).
Q: Can anyone be Hypnotised?
A: Anyone who can follow simple instructions can work with hypnosis. Those people with high intelligence, good imagination and a strong will usually get the most rapid and dramatic results. It is true that some lucky people find it easier to access a deeper level of hypnosis than others, however, the deepest levels of therapeutic trance are only necessary for drugless pain control or childbirth. A light to medium level of hypnosis is more than adequate for most situations. After all, chances are that you were not in deep hypnosis when the problem started!!
Q: What’s on the CDs?
A: The CDs contain a relaxation procedure before the main spoken nlp-based suggestions are made to the subconcious mind. All change in our behaviour needs to be programmed into the subconcious mind. The CDs contain hypnotic music during the whole process to put the concious mind to sleep and access the subconcious mind.
Q: How long am I supposed to use the CD for?
A: You can listen as often as you like, however the following schedule is suggested:
1st Week = 3-4 times
2nd Week = 2-4 times
3rd Week = 1-3 times
1-2 times a week thereafter until 3 weeks after the desired results have been obtained
The more you use Hypnosis to change, the quicker subsequent results from further sessions will occur.
Q: What Format Is the CD?
A: This is an audio CD and can be played on your computer or CD player.
Questions? Call Us:
PH: 07 5631 4416